- You have 60 days from the date you received your items to make a return. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not receive a refund.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If the product was defective or broken in any way, please provide a photo for review. Received a faulty item - something, not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it straightened out. Please get in touch with our support team firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-975-7846 who will get this sorted for you.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
ADDITIONAL NON-REFUNDABLE -
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your Refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OF MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable) -
SALE ITEMS –